1. Hamstring Stretches:
Hamstring exercises just as it suggests focuses on the hamstrings but also focuses on secondary muscles. It is a
stamina-testing exercise which is why it is also a core exercise.
- Start by lying on your back with your right knee bent.
- Put a towel under the ball of your left leg.
- Slowly pull back the towel; you will feel a gentle stretch from your back to your leg.
- Hold the stretch for about 30 seconds.
- Switch legs and repeat 5 times on each leg.
Benefits of Hamstring Stretches
- It reduces the risk of back pain and leg injury.
- Also, It improves your stamina.
- It improves your core strength.
2. Bird Dog:
This core exercise stabilizes your lower back. Ignore the name, though it’s funny. Engage in this workout to stabilize
your lower back and to reduce back pain.
- To start, get your hands on your knees and tighten your abs.
- Lift and extend your right leg behind you while keeping your hips level.
- Hold the pose for 10 seconds.
- Switch to your left leg and also hold for 10 seconds.
- For each leg, do 15 reps.
- For a more intense challenge, try lifting the opposite arm of the leg you extend forward.
Benefits of Bird Dog
- It stabilizes your lower back.
- Also, It increases your core strength.
- It improves your coordination and balance. Go Next page to see more!